Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Saga of Happiness

This is my first ever blog. So I thought of sharing my real experience with you all. It might be really sensitive and sentiment but it’s really true.

We all think that what ever we are enjoying is not sufficient and running for the better and running fast behind something hoping for the best.  Do we think that are we happy and successful after getting those?

Do you know there are some people in this world who doesn’t know what enjoyment is. Have you ever came across those people? Do you ever tried know to what they really want in this world?

Yes I am talking about the people who are mentally retarded. I have been experiencing this people right from my birth and will do till my end of life. We are really not satisfied with what we get. We run behind the money throwing away the family, happiness and everything. But think of those persons who don’t know what is going on this world. They don’t know what is computer, they don’t know what money is, and they don’t know what life is? But still they are happy, and we don’t even notice how they are happy. We need to learn from them that how they are happy.

Yes I am talking about my own brother who is mentally retarded and physically disabled. I have had many fights with him when I was in India. I don’t even think about the problem he is having. But really feel bad about him when I sit and think. These people don't know what they need. What ever is given to them they will be happy for it. But we better than them in brilliance and intelligence will not be happy even though if we get the necessary things. So friends be happy with what you get and donate to everyone to make others happy.

The ultimate happiness is what we are looking for. But we all are searching and running for it. According to me the happiness is enjoying the current moment of happiness and not searching for the happiness.

I wish to bring a point to all who are reading this. We earn a lot; spend a lot for movies, girl friends, pubs etc. Do we really care what’s going on the other side of this world? There are people who don’t even have food to eat, no money, no shelter, not even know what they really need.  I am not saying not to spend but to save something out of your pocket money and give that amount to people who are in need. You can give to any orphanage or any blind school. I can surely say you will feel the happiness when you see the tears of joy that girl feels when you give a chocolate to a 3 year child who is an orphan. So enjoy that moment of life. We didn’t bring anything to this world and not going to take anything while going from this world.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the world of blog da...the post is really nice infact the message u rtrying to give is excellent.jus concentrate more on the grammar. on the whole its really good.

Sudhar said...

thanks for the comments da...sure i didn check my grammer ...didn read it twice also da before posting!!!!check the next one .......coming soon ...my experiences in singapore

Shyamala Lakshmanan said...

Blog is really good.... Good attempt as its is your first blog... Kewl... Do write more blogs :)

Just one comment... you have mentioned that "I really feel sorry for those people like my brother". I personally feel that its not a right statement. You need not feel sorry because these sweet people are GOD's own children... They are "Differently Abled"...!!!
They are the real "HUMAN BEINGS"... My suggestion is that you can change this to a positive statement... :))

Other than that...

KUDOS for the way you love your brother.... Awesome!!!

Karthick said...

message is awesome ...waiting for more blogs of different genre

Ajay Kumar said...

Machi...

really nice blog... same feeling as i have a cousin sister da.. but as i feel these kind of people do have a spl talent in something else and make people awe at them with that, but all they need is encouragement and hope u give him truck loads of it...

once again hats off for a amazing first blog..